“‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. 18 Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy.”
– Acts 2:17-18
Wednesday, June 28, 2023
Welcome to our monthly prayer and fasting focus for July 2023. It’s 3 Days (with Fasting). Today, Wednesday to Friday (28 June – Fri. 30th June 2023)
Here is a lyrics from the song New Wine that captures the heart of God for us at this time
…’Cause where there is new wine
There is new power
There is new freedom
And the Kingdom is here
I lay down my old flames
To carry Your new fire today.”
Our prayer focus is on a Fresh Outpouring of The Holy Spirit.
It is time to experience the Outpouring Of The Spirit even as we redig the ‘Wellspring’ of The Spirit !’
God’s Promise remains ever fresh and true; Acts 2: 17,18
“‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. 18 Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy.
In Jesus’ Name, today I declare the release of the Spirit upon me in a new, refreshing and reigniting way.
LET US PRAY:
Step 1: Confess every known sin and cleanse with the Blood of Jesus.
Step 2: Loosen every guilt feeling from your mind. Command Satan, your accuser, to leave.
Now say out loud to yourself: “I come boldly to the throne of grace through the Blood of Jesus. Today I obtain the mercy of the Lord!”
Step 3: Read out LOUD the Prayer scriptures (as indicated below)
(a) Thanksgiving For The Outpouring of the Holy Spirit: (20 mins)
“But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, 5 he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, 6 whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, 7 so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.”
In Jesus’ Name:
– Lord, thank you for your many kindnesses and unfailing love towards me.
– Lord, I thank you for your mercy for saving me from a life of sin and hopelessness.
– Lord, I thank you for the rebirth of my spirit and for bringing me out of spiritual darkness into your marvelous light.
– Lord, thank you for the renewal of my mind from evil thoughts and demonic control.
– Lord, thank you for the generous outpouring of your Spirit upon me.
– Lord, thank you for making me an heir of your kingdom.
– Lord, thank you for your Holy Spirit who daily leads me into all truths and focuses me on the way everlasting so I don’t stumble in this “dark world”.
Acts 2:29-33 NIV
“Brothers, I can tell you confidently that the patriarch David died and was buried, and his tomb is here to this day. 30 But he was a prophet and knew that God had promised him on oath that he would place one of his descendants on his throne.
31 Seeing what was ahead, he spoke of the resurrection of the Christ, that he was not abandoned to the grave, nor did his body see decay. 32 God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of the fact. 33 Exalted to the right hand of God, he has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear.”
In Jesus’ Name:
– Lord, thank you for the resurrection life through the death and resurrection of Jesus.
– Lord, thank you for giving us the ministry of the Holy Spirit to help us on all of our life’s journey [pilgrimage] on earth.
– Lord, thank you for pouring yourself out into the Church of God.
– Lord thank you for the strength that you give us to overcome sin and all unrighteousness.
Step 4: Prayer & PRAISE CONFESSIONS (For as long as it requires).
Proclaim out LOUD through your lips to yourself that ‘the Lord is pouring out Himself upon my life and all I do… !’
(Pray and sing in loud tongues for about 10 minutes)
Step 5: (A Prayer of Thanksgiving for 1-3 Mins): In plain language, and by faith thank the Lord God for the blessings of the Spirit from Him to you.
(Kindly share with someone today)