Season of Rebirth & Renewal
“He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
30 Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;
31 but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
– Isaiah 40:29-31 NIV
Wednesday May 31, 2023
Welcome! to our monthly prayer and fasting focus for June 2023.
This month, we shall be focusing on rebirth and renewal… Even as God makes all things new for us.
God’s Promise is that Our strength shall be renewed like that of an old eagle that has just gone through a rebirth! Isaiah 40:31
31 but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”
In Jesus’ Name, I declare that this is my season of renewal.
LET US PRAY:
Step 1: Confess every known sin and cleanse with the Blood of Jesus.
Step 2: Loosen every guilt feeling from your mind. Command Satan, your accuser, to leave.
Now say out loud to yourself: “I come boldly to the throne of grace through the Blood of Jesus. Today I obtain the mercy of the Lord!”
Step 3: Read out LOUD the Prayer scriptures (as indicated below)
Prayer Points & Prayer Confessions:
(a) Praying For A ‘New-ness’ Mindset: Birthing Your ‘New’ Baby! Isa 26:18-19, NIV
“We were with child, we writhed in pain, but we gave birth to wind. We have not brought salvation to the earth; we have not given birth to people of the world.
19 But your dead will live; their bodies will rise. You who dwell in the dust, wake up and shout for joy. Your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead.”
In Jesus’ Name,
– Lord, I declare that I avoid failure to birth a new season. No abortion of my pregnancy! My man-child shall manifest!
– Father, I pray away from my part any mistake or error (whether of omission or commission)
– Lord, I will bring forth salvation to humanity (and fulfill my destiny and God’s purpose for me).
– All my labors shall never be in vain! Everything “killed” in me shall NOW experience resurrection life and power!
– Today, I rise up from the dust and ashes into the light of Christ!
God continually initiates a forward progression and He demands the same of us.
Finding fault with the old covenant, God Himself established the new. (Read out Heb.8:6-13)
Heb 8:13 NIV
“By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and aging will soon disappear.”
Revelation 21:5 NIV
“He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”
In Jesus’ Name:
– Lord, I remove my mind from what you are no longer a blessing.
– Lord, I prune my mind from ageing, and obsolete realities.
– Lord, I am renewed in the spirit of my mind.
– I set my heart on a pilgrimage. My life takes a forward traction in God’s Plan for my life. I am moving forward.
Step 4: Prayer & PRAISE CONFESSIONS (For as long as it requires).
– Proclaim out LOUD through your lips to yourself that ‘the Lord has brought
me into renewal…!’
(Pray and sing in loud tongues for about 10 minutes)
Step 5: (A Prayer of Thanksgiving for 1-3 Mins): In plain language, and by faith thank the Lord God for the blessings from Him to you even when those that are yet to be seen physically.