Season of Rebirth & Renewal (2)
“He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
30 Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;
31 but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
– Isaiah 40:29-31 NIV
Thursday June 01, 2023
This month of June, we shall be focusing on rebirth and renewal… Even as God makes all things new for us.
God’s Promise is that Our strength shall be renewed like that of an old eagle that has just gone through a rebirth! Isaiah 40:31
31 but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”
In Jesus’ Name, I declare that this is my season of renewal.
God is set to make all things new…!
Rev 21:5 – “He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”
LET US PRAY:
Step 1: Confess every known sin and cleanse with the Blood of Jesus.
Step 2: Loosen every guilt feeling from your mind. Command Satan, your accuser, to leave.
Now say out loud to yourself: “I come boldly to the throne of grace through the Blood of Jesus. Today I obtain the mercy of the Lord!”
Step 3: Read out LOUD the Prayer scriptures (as indicated below)
(c) Hearts On Pilgrimage
“Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage.
6 As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools.
7 They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.”
In Jesus’ Name:
– Father, I confess that my strength is in you.
– Lord, I set my heart to be permanently in the place where I can continually seek you and hear your Voice.
– Lord, I receive strength to birth the new realities that you are bringing upon my life and ministry.
“And Jacob said to Pharaoh, “The years of my pilgrimage are a hundred and thirty. My years have been few and difficult, and they do not equal the years of the pilgrimage of my fathers.”
– Lord, help me to accept the reality that my life is on a pilgrimage, not a Lockdown! Give me to soar on new “wings of faith”.
– Open my heart and my eyes to see what new dimension beckons upon me.
– Help me to be pulled into the reality of my prophetic future.
– I declare my old life of woes is past, and a completely new season has come for me!
(d) A Prayer Of Praise & Thanksgiving:
In Jesus’ Name:
– Lord, I thank you for making all things new for me. Thank you for rebirth and renewal.
Step 4: Prayer & PRAISE CONFESSIONS (For as long as it requires).
– Proclaim out LOUD through your lips to yourself that ‘the Lord has brought me into renewal…!’
(Pray and sing in loud tongues for about 10 minutes)
Step 5: (A Prayer of Thanksgiving for 1-3 Mins): In plain language, and by faith thank the Lord God for the blessings from Him to you even when those that are yet to be seen physically.