Season of Rebirth & Renewal: Waiting upon the Lord for Renewal
“He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”
– Revelation 21:5
Friday June 02, 2023
God is set to make all things new…!
God’s Promise: Our strength shall be renewed like that of an old eagle that has just gone through a rebirth! Isaiah 40:31
31 but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”
Prayer Confession: In Jesus’ Name, I declare that this is my season of renewal.
Now here is How To Pray (Corporately or In Private):
Step 1: Confess every known sin and cleanse with the Blood of Jesus.
Step 2: Loosen every guilt feeling from your mind. Command Satan, your accuser, to leave.
Now say out loud to yourself: “I come boldly to the throne of grace through the Blood of Jesus. Today I obtain the mercy of the Lord!”
Step 3: Read out LOUD the Prayer scriptures (as indicated below)
Step 4: Prayer & PRAISE CONFESSIONS (For as long as it requires).
– Proclaim out LOUD through your lips to yourself that ‘the Lord has brought me into renewal…!’
(Pray and sing in loud tongues for about 10 minutes)
Step 5: (A Prayer of Thanksgiving for 1-3 Mins): In plain language, and by faith thank the Lord God for the blessings from Him to you even when those that are yet to be seen physically.
LET US PRAY:
(a) Praying For A ‘New-ness’ Mindset: Birthing Your ‘New’ Baby!
Isa 26:18-19, NIV
“We were with child, we writhed in pain, but we gave birth to wind. We have not brought salvation to the earth; we have not given birth to people of the world.
19 But your dead will live; their bodies will rise. You who dwell in the dust, wake up and shout for joy. Your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead.”
In Jesus’ Name,
– Lord, I declare that I avoid failure to birth a new season. No abortion of my pregnancy! My man-child shall manifest!
– Father, I pray away from my part any mistake or error (whether of omission or commission)
– Lord, I will bring forth salvation to humanity (and fulfill my destiny and God’s purpose for me).
– All my labors shall never be in vain! Everything “killed” in me shall NOW experience resurrection life and power!
– Today, I rise up from the dust and ashes into the light of Christ!
(b) Prayer For the full manifestation of the ‘new’.
God continually initiates a forward progression and He demands the same of us.
Finding fault with the old covenant, God Himself established the new. (Read out Heb.8:6-13)
Heb 8:13 NIV
“By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and aging will soon disappear.”
Revelation 21:5 NIV
“He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.””
In Jesus’ Name:
– Lord, I remove my mind from what you are no longer blessing.
– Lord, I prune my mind from aging and obsolete realities.
– Lord, I am renewed in the spirit of my mind.
– I set my heart on a pilgrimage. My life takes forward traction in God’s Plan for my life. I am moving forward.
(c) Hearts On Pilgrimage
“Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage.
6 As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a place of springs; the autumn rains also cover it with pools.
7 They go from strength to strength, till each appears before God in Zion.”
In Jesus’ Name:
– Father, I confess that my strength is in you.
– Lord, I set my heart to be permanently in the place where I can continually seek you and hear your Voice.
– Lord, I receive strength to birth the new realities that you are bringing upon my life and ministry.
“And Jacob said to Pharaoh, “The years of my pilgrimage are a hundred and thirty. My years have been few and difficult, and they do not equal the years of the pilgrimage of my fathers.”
– Lord, help me to accept the reality that my life is on a pilgrimage, not a Lockdown! Give me to soar on new “wings of faith”.
– Open my heart and my eyes to see what new dimension beckons upon me.
– Help me to be pulled into the reality of my prophetic future.
– I declare my old life of woes is past, and a completely new season has come for me!
(d) A Prayer Of Praise & Thanksgiving:
In Jesus’ Name:
– Lord, I thank you for making all things new for me. Thank you for rebirth and renewal.